Ba Na Hills
Ba Na Hills, a former French Village founded by the French during World War 1, has now become a tourism hub in Da Nang, a coastal city in Central Vietnam.
The only way to reach the mountaintop complex is by taking the world’s longest cable car which spans more than 5 km long. Ba Na Hills Cable Station is about 25 km away from Da Nang city and you can easily drive there yourself within 40-50 mins.
Here are the top things to do at Ba Na Hills:
- Stroll through the French Village
- Walk on the Golden Bridge in the hands of God
- Explore Debay Wine Cellar and its underground tunnel
- Find family fun at Fantasy Park, especially ‘The Tower Drop’ only for the brave
- Meet your favorite celebrities up close at The Wax Museum
- Ride the Alpine Coaster
- Have lunch and dinner at the world-class restaurants
- Conquer the 4D Death Race
Photo Credit: https://explorevietnam.com.vn/
- Discover 9 beautifully landscaped gardens at Le Jardin D’Amour
- Visit Linh Ung pagoda and the Chua Thuong Ngan Temple
Visitors can take a day trip or stay overnight at the hotel where rooms are lavishly decorated in the French Gothic colonial style.
Unwind in a leisurely themed park and open the doors to a new adventure at Ba Na Hills.
Book your flight to Da Nang today at http://bit.ly/3ENCdwR
Fly to Da Nang with Bangkok Airways, passengers on Economy Class will be provided with the following services free of charge:
- 20 kg Baggage Allowance
- Access to Boutique Lounge* and enjoy our light meals and drinks buffet
- In-flight Meal
- Seat Selection**
*Boutique Lounge at Bangkok / Chiang Mai / Phuket Airport, and Courtesy Corner at Samui Airport.
**The scope of seat selection on the flight depends on the airfare selected.