Monkey Bay, Krabi
Monkey Bay (Yong Kasem Bay) is one of Krabi’s best-kept secrets located on a peninsula on Koh Phi Phi Don. It’s only inhabited by the colony of crab-eating macaques which is where the island got its name from. Activities include snorkeling, kayaking, chilling on the beach, taking a leisurely dip, as well as admiring the raw jungles.
Things you need to know about Monkey Bay
- Wild macaques can feed themselves naturally on the island so we can let them find their own food.
- Avoid holding a snack or eating it in front of macaques as you might get attacked.
- Monkey Bay is usually included in a package tour to Phi Phi islands so you can contact tour operator directly for reservation, another option is to charter a long-tail boat and explore the island yourself.
✈ Book flight to Krabi with Bangkok Airways on https://bit.ly/383j6lF
Passengers on Economy Class will be provided with the following services free of charge:
- 20 kg Baggage Allowance
- Access to Boutique Lounge* and enjoy our light meals and drinks buffet
- Snack Bag during disembarking the aircraft
- Seat Selection**
To comply with The Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand on Measures during COVID-19 Pandemic, please be informed that masks with exhalation valves are not permitted on board Bangkok Airways flights.
*Boutique Lounge at Bangkok / Chiang Mai / Phuket Airport, and Courtesy Corner at Samui Airport.
**The scope of seat selection on the flight depends on the airfare selected.